Java Certification move your profile ranking as higher to secure your Job. According to Oracle Survey, 90% of candidates say Oracle Certifications give them credibility when looking for a new job.
According to CompTia 2nd AnnualCareer Insights Study, 93% of hiring managers believe certifications are beneficial.
What are Java Certifications?
The certification credentials offered by Oracle for Java technology in different skill levels:
- Oracle Certified Associate,
- Oracle Certified Professional,
- Oracle Certified Expert and
- Oracle Certified Master.
Java is one of the most popular programming languages in common usage throughout the web. If you’re dreaming of a career in software programming, certification in Java is a popular route to establishing recognizable credentials.
Select the Certification Best for You – http://www.javacertification.net/
Java Certification Level 1 (Oracle Certified Associate)
Java SE Programming and Application Development for Associates. There are two certifications available based on Java SE version.
1. Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 7 Programmer : OCAJP 7
2. Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 8 Programmer : OCAJP 8
Java Certification Level 2 (Oracle Certified Professional)
Java SE Programming and Application Development for Professionals. There are two certifications available based on Java SE version.
1. Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 7 Programmer : OCPJP 7
2. Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 8 Programmer : OCPJP 8
Java Certification Level 3 (Oracle Certified Expert)
Java Enterprise Application Development. There are five certifications available based on Java EE components/tiers.
1. Oracle Certified Expert Java EE 6 Web Component Developer : OCEJWCD 6
2. Oracle Certified Expert Java EE 6 Enterprise Java Beans Developer : OCEEJBD 6
3. Oracle Certified Expert Java EE 6 Web Services Developer : OCEJWSD 6
4. Oracle Certified Expert Java EE 6 Persistence API Developer : OCEJPAD 6
5. Oracle Certified Expert Java EE 6 Java Server Faces Developer : OCEJSFD 6
Java Certification Level 4 (Oracle Certified Master)
Java Enterprise Architecture. This is the most advanced Java Certification for senior level Java Professionals (Architects):
Oracle Certified Master Java EE 6 Enterprise Architect : OCMJEA 6 Exam | OCMJEA 6 Assignment
How to Get Started for Java Certification?
- Select your exam from the list above.
- Review Exam Preparation and Topics at https://www.epractizelabs.com/oracle/java-certifications/
- Set goals against your certification topics at MyExamCloud
- Study eBook contents at MyExamCloud
- Practice Mock Exams at MyExamCloud
- Achieve your certification goals at MyExamCloud.
- Register at Pearson VUE and take your exam.
- Take Oracle Java Certification exam at Pearson VUE test center.
Now that you understand about Java Certification, you can move on to the next step. Update your resume with Java Certification details and enjoy !
Java Certification: Path to Java programmer without a college degree
Like a final exam in a college class, the Java certification exams measure your understanding and proficiency of Java. Instead of receiving a score or grade, you’ll earn an accredited certificate indicating your mastery. This addition to your resume will help you stand out in the eye of your future employer.