OCPJP 7 Practice Tests - 1Z0-804 Mock Exams
MyExamCloud OCPJP 7 Practice Tests helps you to pass the exam in first attempt. Prepare with one of the best OCPJP 7 Study Course developed by Java Certified Experts. 100% Test Pass Guarantee.
OCPJP 7 Practice Tests and eBooks are available online at MyExamCloud Exam Simulator. This course contents can be accessed from PC, Mac, iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ Device. Mobile Apps available on iTunes and Android stores.
What is inside?
Inside MyExamCloud's OCPJP 7 Practice Course
Set Your Goals
Set Goals on OCAJP 7 exam topics
(MyExamCloud PPA Tracker)
7 Full length mock exams
(MyExamCloud Practice Exams)
Free Trial Exam
1 Free Trial mock exam
(MyExamCloud Practice Exam)
3 Quiz Exams
(MyExamCloud Quiz Exams)
Flash Card Quiz Exams
3 Flash Card Quiz Exams
(MyExamCloud Quiz Exams)
2 Study Notes
Topic Based Questions
Study mode to access topic based questions
Answer with Explanation
Exhaustive explanation with every question
Reports to assess performance history, strengths & weaknesses
Track your goals
Focus On Your Weakness
Focus lab to pinpoint your weak areas
Unlimited lifetime Access
Who created MyExamCloud OCPJP 7 Practice Tests?
The OCPJP 7 Practice Questions and study notes are created by highly qualified and Java Certified experts. The Authors has created this online course covering all Java SE 7 Programmer II exam objectives based on latest Oracle's changes.
OCPJP 7 Exam Information
The OCPJP 7 (Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer) certification improves object-orientated programming and Java fundamental skills. This https://www.epractizelabs.com/oracle/java-certifications/ also tests few Java SE 7 new features.
Binary Literals - In Java SE 7, the integral types (
long) can also be expressed using the binary number system. To specify a binary literal, add the prefix 0b or 0B to the number.
Underscores in Numeric Literals - Any number of underscore characters (_) can appear anywhere between digits in a numerical literal. This feature enables you, for example, to separate groups of digits in numeric literals, which can improve the readability of your code.
Strings in switch Statements - You can use the String class in the expression of a switch statement.
Type Inference for Generic Instance Creation - You can replace the type arguments required to invoke the constructor of a generic class with an empty set of type parameters (
< >) as long as the compiler can infer the type arguments from the context. This pair of angle brackets is informally called the diamond.
The try-with-resources Statement - The try-with-resources statement is a try statement that declares one or more resources. A resource is an object that must be closed after the program is finished with it.
The try-with-resources statement ensures that each resource is closed at the end of the statement. Any object that implements the new
java.lang.AutoCloseable interface or the
java.io.Closeable interface can be used as a resource. The classes
ResultSet have been retrofitted to implement the AutoCloseable interface and can all be used as resources in a try-with-resources statement.
Catching Multiple Exception Types and Re-throwing Exceptions with Improved Type Checking - A single catch block
Exam Number: 1Z0-804
Exam Title: Java SE 7 Programmer II Exam
Passing this exam, one can achieve Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer from Oracle. The real exam tests your OO and Java SE 7 skills by Single and Multiple choice questions.
|Number of Questions:
(which can have single or multiple answers)
||Java SE 7
||Price May vary from Country to country. Refer Oracle site for latest pricing.
The Java SE 7 Programmer II exam format is multiple choice (which can have single or multiple answers).
The real exam is a computer based test provided by pearsonvue and it can be taken from any local test centers in your country.
Who can take OCPJP 7?
Set The New Java Standard With Java SE 7 OCP Certification Java SE 7 significantly changes the way you write code. Java SE 7 Certification gives you the tools to make the most of new features. The Java SE 7 Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) certification provides a foundational understanding of Java as well as programming in general. So it suits for most Java Professionals starting from beginner to expert.
- College Students
- Java Developer looking for Job
- Java Trainers
- Java Developers
OCPJP 7 Sample Question
The following practice question is taken from MyExamCloud OCPJP 7 Study Plan.
Which of the following Java SE 7 exception handling codes are valid?
You want to load property file named
Which of the following code can achieve this goal. [Choose Two]
eplResources=ResourceBundle.getBundle("ERACTIZE_RES. properties ",Locale.getDefault());
Answer and Explanation:
Choice A and Choice C are correct
Both choice A and Choice C can load
getBundle(String baseName) - Gets a resource bundle using the specified base name, the default locale, and the caller's class loader.
getBundle(String baseName, Locale locale) - Gets a resource bundle using the specified base name and locale, and the caller's class loader.
Locale.getDefault() return default locale.
Java SE 7 now includes a multi-catch statement. This allows the programmer to combine a catch clause into a single block of code without the need to use a dangerous catch-all clause or copy entire blocks of code. The syntax for the catch clause (
IOException). This catch clause will catch both
26 OCPJP 7 Practice Questions - Free
You can access 26 Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 7 Programmer Practice Questions, from MyExamCloud Exam Simulator
Take Free Practice Test
After OCPJP 7 Exam
Within 30 minutes of completing your OCPJP 7 Certification exam, you will receive an email from Oracle notifying you that your exam results are available in CertView. If you have previously authenticated your CertView account, simply login and select the option to "See My New Exam Result Now."
If you have not authenticated your CertView account yet at this point, you will need to proceed with your account authentication.
Authentication requires an Oracle Single Sign On username and password and the following information from your Pearson VUE profile: email address and Oracle Testing ID. You will be taken to CertView to log in once your account has been authenticated.
Sample OCPJP 7 Certificate
OCPJP 7 Benefits
The reason for taking Oracle Java Certification is to differentiate general programmers from certified experts. You may get additional benefits like getting a good job, salary hike, designation changes, role changes and higher promotion.
Stand out from the millions of Java crowd. Increase your marketability with OCPJP 7 Certification on the most used programming language in the world - Java.
Related Articles: https://www.epractizelabs.com/myexamcloud/2017/04/20/oracle-java-certification-exam-preparation/
How to register for OCPJP 7
- Step 1:Oracle :: Pearson VUEOpen this page, If you are a first time visitor then click on Create an account
- Step 2:Click on Proctored Exams
- Step 3:You will see a screen to search exam. Enter the exam code you want to give. You can get exam code details at Java Certifications MyExamCloud Exam Collections
- Step 4:You will see the exam name, fees for the exam and language of exam in the screen, Click on Schedule this exam.
- Step 5.You will see Confirm Exam Selection screen, click on the Proceed to Scheduling.
- Step 6. Now, Enter into the search box, the near by place for test center. Select the test center and click on Next.
- Step 7.Select Date and Time on which you will write your exam.
- Step 8.Check the information again, date and time. After confirming then click on the Proceed to Checkout.
- Step 9.After that you need to check the information and enter the credit card details.
Congrats, you have successfully scheduled your Java Certification exam.
OCPJP 7 Topics
The real exam questions assumes the following:
Java Class Design
- Use access modifiers: private, protected, and public
- Override methods
- Overload constructors and methods
- Use the instanceof operator and casting
- Use virtual method invocation
- Override the hashCode, equals, and toString methods from the Object class to improve the functionality of your class.
- Use package and import statements
Advanced Class Design
- Identify when and how to apply abstract classes
- Construct abstract Java classes and subclasses
- Use the static and final keywords
- Create top-level and nested classes
- Use enumerated types
Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Write code that declares, implements and/or extends interfaces
- Choose between interface inheritance and class inheritance
- Apply cohesion, low-coupling, IS-A, and HAS-A principles
- Apply object composition principles (including has-a relationships)
- Design a class using a Singleton design pattern
- Write code to implement the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern
- Design and create objects using a factory pattern
Generics and Collections
- Create a generic class
- Use the diamond for type inference
- Analyze the interoperability of collections that use raw types and generic types
- Use wrapper classes, autoboxing and unboxing
- Create and use List, Set and Deque implementations
- Create and use Map implementations
- Use java.util.Comparator and java.lang.Comparable
- Sort and search arrays and lists
- Search, parse and build strings (including Scanner, StringTokenizer, StringBuilder, String and Formatter)
- Search, parse, and replace strings by using regular expressions, using expression patterns for matching limited to: . (dot), * (star), + (plus), ?, \d, \D, \s, \S, \w, \W, \b. \B, , ().
- Format strings using the formatting parameters: %b, %c, %d, %f, and %s in format strings.
Exceptions and Assertions
- Use throw and throws statements
- Develop code that handles multiple Exception types in a single catch block
- Develop code that uses try-with-resources statements (including using classes that implement the AutoCloseable interface)
- Create custom exceptions
- Test invariants by using assertions
Java I/O Fundamentals
- Read and write data from the console
- Use streams to read from and write to files by using classes in the java.io package including BufferedReader, BufferedWriter, File, FileReader, FileWriter, DataInputStream, DataOutputStream, ObjectOutputStream, ObjectInputStream, and PrintWriter
Java File I/O (NIO.2)
- Operate on file and directory paths with the Path class
- Check, delete, copy, or move a file or directory with the Files class
- Read and change file and directory attributes, focusing on the BasicFileAttributes, DosFileAttributes, and PosixFileAttributes interfaces
- Recursively access a directory tree using the DirectoryStream and FileVisitor interfaces
- Find a file with the PathMatcher interface
- Watch a directory for changes with the WatchService interface
Building Database Applications with JDBC
- Describe the interfaces that make up the core of the JDBC API (including the Driver, Connection, Statement, and ResultSet interfaces and their relationship to provider implementations)
- Identify the components required to connect to a database using the DriverManager class (including the jdbc URL)
- Submit queries and read results from the database (including creating statements, returning result sets, iterating through the results, and properly closing result sets, statements, and connections)
- Use JDBC transactions (including disabling auto-commit mode, committing and rolling back transactions, and setting and rolling back to savepoints)
- Construct and use RowSet objects using the RowSetProvider class and the RowSetFactory interface
- Create and use PreparedStatement and CallableStatement objects
- Create and use the Thread class and the Runnable interface
- Manage and control thread lifecycle
- Synchronize thread access to shared data
- Identify code that may not execute correctly in a multi-threaded environment.
- Use collections from the java.util.concurrent package with a focus on the advantages over and differences from the traditional java.util collections.
- Use Lock, ReadWriteLock, and ReentrantLock classes in the java.util.concurrent.locks package to support lock-free thread-safe programming on single variables.
- Use Executor, ExecutorService, Executors, Callable, and Future to execute tasks using thread pools.
- Use the parallel Fork/Join Framework
- Read and set the locale by using the Locale object
- Build a resource bundle for each locale
- Call a resource bundle from an application
- Format dates, numbers, and currency values for localization with the NumberFormat and DateFormat classes (including number format patterns)
- Describe the advantages of localizing an application
- Define a locale using language and country codes
Thanh son Le
I found the Training Lab Exams to be fantastic! The questions were more intense than the actual exams. It has become a common practice for the training staff at our company to recommend your products. Thanks!