The term OCPJP 8 Exam Simulator refers Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer certification practice exam software with real exam pattern. It must cover exam syllabus with good OCPJP 8 practice questions.
The Java SE 8 Programmer II exam requires you to clear Java SE 8 Programmer I first. The exam details of OCPJP 8 is given below:
|Exam Title||Java SE 8 Programmer II|
|Number of Questions||85|
|Java Version||SE 8|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Exam Price||Contact Oracle Site or Local Test Center|
What are the topics covered in OCPJP 8 Preparation?
You must cover the following exam topics for OCPJP 8 Preparation:
Java Class Design
- Implement encapsulation
- Implement inheritance including visibility modifiers and composition
- Implement polymorphism
- Override hashCode, equals, and toString methods from Object class
- Create and use singleton classes and immutable classes
- Develop code that uses static keyword on initialize blocks, variables, methods, and classes
Advanced Java Class Design
- Develop code that uses abstract classes and methods
- Develop code that uses the final keyword
- Create inner classes including static inner class, local class, nested class, and anonymous inner class
- Use enumerated types including methods, and constructors in an enum type
- Develop code that declares, implements and/or extends interfaces and use the @Override annotation.
- Create and use Lambda expressions
Generics and Collections
- Create and use a generic class
- Create and use ArrayList, TreeSet, TreeMap, and ArrayDeque objects
- Use java.util.Comparator and java.lang.Comparable interfaces
- Collections Streams and Filters
- Iterate using forEach methods of Streams and List
- Describe Stream interface and Stream pipeline
- Filter a collection by using lambda expressions
- Use method references with Streams
Lambda Built-in Functional Interfaces
- Use the built-in interfaces included in the java.util.function package such as Predicate, Consumer, Function, and Supplier
- Develop code that uses primitive versions of functional interfaces
- Develop code that uses binary versions of functional interfaces
- Develop code that uses the UnaryOperator interface
Java Stream API
- Develop code to extract data from an object using peek() and map() methods including primitive versions of the map() method
- Search for data by using search methods of the Stream classes including findFirst, findAny, anyMatch, allMatch, noneMatch
- Develop code that uses the Optional class
- Develop code that uses Stream data methods and calculation methods
- Sort a collection using Stream API
- Save results to a collection using the collect method and group/partition data using the Collectors class
- Use flatMap() methods in the Stream API
Exceptions and Assertions
- Use try-catch and throw statements
- Use catch, multi-catch, and finally clauses
- Use Autoclose resources with a try-with-resources statement
- Create custom exceptions and Auto-closeable resources
- Test invariants by using assertions
Use Java SE 8 Date/Time API
- Create and manage date-based and time-based events including a combination of date and time into a single object using LocalDate, LocalTime, LocalDateTime, Instant, Period, and Duration
- Work with dates and times across timezones and manage changes resulting from daylight savings including Format date and times values
- Define and create and manage date-based and time-based events using Instant, Period, Duration, and TemporalUnit
Java I/O Fundamentals
- Read and write data from the console
- Use BufferedReader, BufferedWriter, File, FileReader, FileWriter, FileInputStream, FileOutputStream, ObjectOutputStream, ObjectInputStream, and PrintWriter in the java.io package.
Java File I/O (NIO.2)
- Use Path interface to operate on file and directory paths
- Use Files class to check, read, delete, copy, move, manage metadata of a file or directory
- Use Stream API with NIO.2
- Create worker threads using Runnable, Callable and use an ExecutorService to concurrently execute tasks
- Identify potential threading problems among deadlock, starvation, livelock, and race conditions
- Use synchronized keyword and java.util.concurrent.atomic package to control the order of thread execution
- Use java.util.concurrent collections and classes including CyclicBarrier and CopyOnWriteArrayList
- Use parallel Fork/Join Framework
- Use parallel Streams including reduction, decomposition, merging processes, pipelines and performance.
Building Database Applications with JDBC
- Describe the interfaces that make up the core of the JDBC API including the Driver, Connection, Statement, and ResultSet interfaces and their relationship to provider implementations
- Identify the components required to connect to a database using the DriverManager class including the JDBC URL
- Submit queries and read results from the database including creating statements, returning result sets, iterating through the results, and properly closing result sets, statements, and connections
- Read and set the locale by using the Locale object
- Create and read a Properties file
- Build a resource bundle for each locale and load a resource bundle in an application
OCPJP 8 Exam Simulator
The numbers are huge when you search on the internet for OCPJP 8 preparation. Here are tips to choose best OCPJP 8 Exam Simulator.
Tip #1: Select OCPJP 8 Exam Simulator from experienced vendors only
One of the most important criteria is making sure you choose OCPJP 8 exam simulator from an experienced vendor, and the content must be developed by Java Certified Experts. The Exam Simulator software app meets established quality standards.
Tip #2: Compare the price to your budget
Studying for the OCPJP 8 exam can be expensive when you include training materials, books and the exam fees. You will probably have a budget for your OCPJP 8 journey, so compare the prices of OCPJP 8 exam simulators and select one that provides the highest level of quality for a price you can afford.
Tip #3: Ensure that the OCPJP 8 Exam Simulator is based on the most recent Oracle’s syllabus
Don’t waste time using an exam simulator that isn’t based on the most recent OCPJP 8 syllabus. It sounds simple, but be sure to check that the OCPJP 8 exam simulator you are looking at is actually based on the latest version. If it isn’t, you could waste a lot of time on questions (and answers) that will not accurately reflect what the exam will be like.
Tip #4: Establish the OCPJP 8 exam simulator content
Select an OCPJP 8 exam simulator that has lot of questions. Lot. It makes the exam preparation too easy if the simulator presents you with same questions over again, so opt for a tool that offers you a great variety to test your abilities fully.
While you are looking into the questions, find out who wrote them. Choose a simulator where the questions have been written by a group of Java Experts. This ensures that you will be seeing questions from a variety of people, which have most likely been peer-reviewed to ensure quality.
Tip #5: Check if it has full exam mode
The OCPJP 8 exam simulator you choose should have a full exam mode. This means that you can take a practice exam in advance of the real thing. It should be very realistic, with the option to mark questions for review, as that is what you will be able to do during the actual exam. Ideally, you will want to choose a simulator that enables you to take the tests as many times as you like.
Tip #6: Check if it offers learning mode
Learning mode in an exam simulator is a good option to support your day-to-day studies during your OCPJP 8 exam preparation. You can use learning mode to review various areas of the syllabus. For instance, you might want to focus on questions coming from just one subject area.
Tip #7: Establish the level of technical support
OCPJP 8 exam simulators can be web-based or available to download and install on your computer. Either way, find out what sort of technical support the company offers. Ideally, look for a company that provides help through their website when things go wrong, or a ‘contact us’ page. In the worst case, you might want to return the product completely. So find out if they offer a full refund if you are not satisfied.
The MyExamCloud OCPJP 8 Exam Simulator comes with the following practice tests and eBooks:
|Free Mock Exam|
The practice questions at MyExamCloud will check your knowledge of Java SE 8 language features against OCPJP 8 exam objectives. The MyExamCloud’s Java Author carefully evaluated these mock exam questions to test your certification exam objectives and how to apply them in practical situations. But note that all of these questions are copyrighted to EPractize Labs Software Private Limited and we not offer real time questions.
Key features of MyExamCloud OCPJP 8 Exam Simulator
Set Goals for your preparation
Sample Exam Screen
Sample eBook Screen
Sample View Goals Screen
Flexible to use
The MyExamCloud OCPJP 8 Exam Simulator provides you the flexible ways of test preparation and you can score high in real exams.
It defines simple and smart paths to improve your preparation success – Plan, Practice, Achieve (PPA learning methodology defined by EPractize Labs).
The best thing is that you can use your smart devices for preparation and completion. User’s experience tells that smartphones and tabs can also be used for this. You get all of these benefits from MyExamCloud OCPJP 8 preparation simulator.
The OCPJP 8 aspirants get lifetime access to MyExamCloud once they purchased. You are free from subscription or renewal charges. It is a good policy to learn and earn through this program and course. The license term includes free upgrades with tests or eBooks.