The term 1Z0-808 Practice Exam refers Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer certification practice exam with real exam pattern. It must cover exam syllabus with good 1Z0-808 practice questions.
Quick overview of 1Z0-808
This is an entry level Java SE 8 Programmer certification without any mandatory pre-requirement.
|Exam Title||Java SE 8 Programmer I|
|Number of Questions||80|
|Java Version||SE 8|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Exam Price||Contact Oracle Site or Local Test Center|
What is 1Z0-808 Practice Exam?
1Z0-808 Practice Exam is an examination, where the marks counted based real-exam pattern which serves as practice for real exam. It must cover real exam syllabus with good practice questions to prepare for OCAJP 8.
What are the topics must be covered in 1Z0-808 Practice Exam?
The Practice Exam must cover the following exam topics:
- Define the scope of variables
- Define the structure of a Java class
- Create executable Java applications with a main method; run a Java program from the command line; produce console output
- Import other Java packages to make them accessible in your code
- Compare and contrast the features and components of Java such as: platform independence, object orientation, encapsulation, etc.
Working With Java Data Types
- Declare and initialize variables (including casting of primitive data types)
- Differentiate between object reference variables and primitive variables
- Know how to read or write to object fields
- Explain an Object’s Lifecycle (creation, “dereference by reassignment” and garbage collection)
- Develop code that uses wrapper classes such as Boolean, Double, and Integer
Using Operators and Decision Constructs
- Use Java operators; use parentheses to override operator precedence
- Test equality between Strings and other objects using == and equals ()
- Create if and if/else and ternary constructs
- Use a switch statement
Creating and Using Arrays
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use a one-dimensional array
- Declare, instantiate, initialize and use multi-dimensional arrays
Using Loop Constructs
- Create and use while loops
- Create and use for loops including the enhanced for loop
- Create and use do/while loops
- Compare loop constructs
- Use break and continue
Working with Methods and Encapsulation
- Create methods with arguments and return values; including overloaded methods
- Apply the static keyword to methods and fields
- Create and overload constructors; differentiate between default and user defined constructors
- Apply access modifiers
- Apply encapsulation principles to a class
- Determine the effect upon object references and primitive values when they are passed into methods that change the values
Working with Inheritance
- Describe inheritance and its benefits
- Develop code that makes use of polymorphism; develop code that overrides methods; differentiate between the type of a reference and the type of an object
- Determine when casting is necessary
- Use super and this to access objects and constructors
- Use abstract classes and interfaces
- Differentiate among checked exceptions, unchecked exceptions, and Errors
- Create a try-catch block and determine how exceptions alter normal program flow
- Describe the advantages of Exception handling
- Create and invoke a method that throws an exception
- Recognize common exception classes (such as NullPointerException, ArithmeticException, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, ClassCastException)
Working with Selected classes from the Java API
- Manipulate data using the StringBuilder class and its methods
- Create and manipulate Strings
- Create and manipulate calendar data using classes from java.time.LocalDateTime, java.time.LocalDate, java.time.LocalTime, java.time.format.DateTimeFormatter, java.time.Period
- Declare and use an ArrayList of a given type
- Write a simple Lambda expression that consumes a Lambda Predicate expression
1Z0-808 Practice Exams
The numbers are huge when you search on the internet for 1Z0-808 preparation. Find the list of 1Z0-808 Practice Exams.
|Exam Name||Exam Type||Total Questions|
|Free 1Z0-808 Java SE 8 Programmer I Practice Mock Exam||Practice Exam||30 Questions|
Here are tips to choose best 1Z0-808 Practice Exams.
Tip #1: Select 1Z0-808 Practice Exams from experienced vendors only
One of the most important criteria is making sure you choose an 1Z0-808 Practice Exam from an experienced vendor, and the content must be developed by Java Certified Experts. The Exam Simulator software app meets established quality standards.
Tip #2: Compare the price to your budget
Studying for the 1Z0-808 Practice Exams can be expensive when you include training materials, books and the exam fees. You will probably have a budget for your 1Z0-808 journey, so compare the prices of 1Z0-808 Practice Exams and select one that provides the highest level of quality for a price you can afford.
Tip #3: Ensure that the 1Z0-808 Practice Exams are based on the most recent Oracle’s syllabus
Don’t waste time using a Mock Exam that isn’t based on the most recent 1Z0-808 syllabus. It sounds simple, but be sure to check that the 1Z0-808 Practice Exam you are looking at is actually based on the latest version. If it isn’t, you could waste a lot of time on questions (and answers) that will not accurately reflect what the exam will be like.
Tip #4: Establish the 1Z0-808 Practice Exam content
Select an 1Z0-808 Practice Exams that has lot of questions. Lot. It makes the exam preparation too easy if the simulator presents you with same questions over again, so opt for a tool that offers you a great variety to test your abilities fully.
While you are looking into the questions find out who wrote them. Choose a simulator where the questions have been written by a group of Java Experts. This ensures that you will be seeing questions from a variety of people, which have most likely been peer-reviewed to ensure quality.
Tip #5: Check it has full exam mode
The 1Z0-808 Practice Exams you choose should have a full exam mode. This means that you can take a practice exam in advance of the real thing. It should be very realistic, with the option to mark questions for review, as that is what you will be able to do during the actual exam. Ideally, you will want to choose a simulator that enables you to take the tests as many times as you like.
Tip #6: Check it offers learning mode
Learning mode in an exam simulator is a good option to support your day-to-day studies during your 1Z0-808 exam preparation. You can use learning mode to review various areas of the syllabus. For instance you might want to focus on questions coming from just one subject area.
Tip #7: Establish the level of technical support
1Z0-808 Practice Exams can be web-based or available to download and install on your computer. Either way, find out what sort of technical support the company offers. Ideally, look for a company that provides help through their website when things go wrong, or a ‘contact us’ page. In the worst case, you might want to return the product completely, so find out if they offer a full refund if you are not satisfied.