The term 1Z0-898 Mock Exam refers Oracle Certified Expert, EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer certification practice exam with real exam pattern. It must cover exam syllabus with good 1Z0-898 practice questions.
Quick overview of 1Z0-898
This is an expert level Java EE 6 developer certification, which require Oracle Java Programmer (Professional) any version as a prerequisite
|Exam Title||Java EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer Certified Expert|
|Number of Questions||64|
|Java Version||EE 6|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Exam Price||Contact Oracle Site or Local Test Center|
What is 1Z0-898 Mock Exam?
1Z0-898 Mock Exam is an examination, where the marks counted based real-exam pattern which serves as practice for real exam. It must cover real exam syllabus with good practice questions to prepare for OCEJPAD 6.
What are the topics must be covered in 1Z0-898 Mock Exam?
The Mock Exam must cover the following exam topics:
Overview of the Java Persistence API
- Describe the basics of Object Relational Mapping (ORM)
- Define the key concepts of the Java Persistence API (entity, entity manager, and persistence unit)
Introducing the Auction Application
- Describe the auction application
- Define the domain objects of the auction application
- Describe the implementation model for the auction system
Java Persistence API Entities
- Describe the difference between objects and entities
- Describe the difference between persistent fields and properties
- Identify and use common Java Persistence API annotations, such as @Entity, @Id, @Table, and @Column
Understanding the Entity Manager
- Describe the relationship between an entity manager, a persistence context, and a persistence unit
- Describe the difference between a container-managed entity manager and an application-managed entity manager
- Describe the entity life cycle
Modeling Entity Relationships
- Examine association relationships in the data and object models
- Use relationship properties to define associations
- Implement one-to-one unidirectional associations
- Implement one-to-one bidirectional associations
- Implement many-to-one/one-to-many bidirectional associations
- Implement many-to-many bidirectional associations
- Implement many-to-many unidirectional associations
- Examine fetch and cascade mode settings
Entity Inheritance and Object-Relational Mapping
- Examine entity inheritance
- Examining object/relational inheritance hierarchy mapping strategies
- Inherit from an entity class
- Inherit using a mapped superclass
- Inherit from a non-entity class
- Examine inheritance mapping strategies
- Use an embeddable class
Persisting Enums and Collections
- Persist entities that contain enums with @Enumerated
- Persist entities that contain lists with @ElementCollection
- Persist entities that contain maps with @ElementCollection
Introduction to Querying
- Find an Entity by its primary key
- Understand basic Java Persistence API query language queries
- Understand native SQL queries
- Understand basic Criteria API queries
Using the Java Persistence API Query Language
- Examine the Java Persistence API query language
- Create and use the SELECT statement
- Create and use the UPDATE statement
- Create and use the DELETE statement
Using the Java Persistence API Criteria API
- Contrast queries that use the Criteria API with queries that use the Java Persistence query language
- Describe the metamodel object approach to querying
- Create Criteria API queries
Using the Java Persistence API in a Container
- Use the Java Persistence API from a servlet
- Use the Java Persistence API from a stateless session bean
Implementing Transactions and Locking
- Describe the transaction demarcation management
- Implement container-managed transactions (CMT)
- Interact programmatically with an ongoing CMT transaction
- Implement bean-managed transactions (BMT)
- Apply transactions to the Java Persistence API
Advanced Java Persistence API Concepts
- Specify composite primary keys
- Override mappings with the @AttributeOverride and @AssociationOverride annotations
- Understand entity listeners and callback methods
1Z0-898 Mock Exams
The numbers are huge when you search on the internet for 1Z0-898 preparation. Find the list of 1Z0-898 Mock Exams.
|Exam Name||Exam Type||Total Questions|
|Free 1Z0-898 OCEJPAD 6 Practice Mock Exam||Free Practice Exam||17 Questions|
Here are tips to choose best 1Z0-898 Mock Exams.
Tip #1: Select 1Z0-898 Mock Exam from experienced vendors only
One of the most important criteria is making sure you choose an 1Z0-898 Mock Exam from an experienced vendor, and the content must be developed by Java Certified Experts. The Exam Simulator software app meets established quality standards.
Tip #2: Compare the price to your budget
Studying for the 1Z0-898 Mock Exams can be expensive when you include training materials, books and the exam fees. You will probably have a budget for your 1Z0-898 journey, so compare the prices of 1Z0-898 Mock Exams and select one that provides the highest level of quality for a price you can afford.
Tip #3: Ensure that the 1Z0-898 Mock Exams are based on the most recent Oracle’s syllabus
Don’t waste time using a Mock Exam that isn’t based on the most recent 1Z0-898 syllabus! It sounds simple, but be sure to check that the 1Z0-898 Mock Exam you are looking at is actually based on the latest version. If it isn’t, you could waste a lot of time on questions (and answers) that will not accurately reflect what the exam will be like.
Tip #4: Establish the 1Z0-898 Mock Exam content
Select a 1Z0-898 Mock Exams that has lot of questions. Lot. It makes the exam preparation too easy if the simulator presents you with same questions over again, so opt for a tool that offers you a great variety to test your abilities fully.
While you are looking into the questions find out who wrote them. Choose a simulator where the questions have been written by a group of Java Experts. This ensures that you will be seeing questions from a variety of people, which have most likely been peer-reviewed to ensure quality.
Tip #5: Check it has full exam mode
The 1Z0-898 Mock Exam you choose should have a full exam mode. This means that you can take a practice exam in advance of the real thing. It should be very realistic, with the option to mark questions for review, as that is what you will be able to do during the actual exam. Ideally, you will want to choose a simulator that enables you to take the tests as many times as you like.
Tip #6: Check it offers learning mode
Learning mode in an exam simulator is a good option to support your day-to-day studies during your 1Z0-898 exam preparation. You can use learning mode to review various areas of the syllabus. For instance you might want to focus on questions coming from just one subject area.
Tip #7: Establish the level of technical support
1Z0-898 Mock Exams can be web-based or available to download and install on your computer. Either way, find out what sort of technical support the company offers. Ideally, look for a company that provides help through their website when things go wrong, or a ‘contact us’ page. In the worst case, you might want to return the product completely, so find out if they offer a full refund if you are not satisfied.