The term 1Z0-804 Practice Tests refers Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer certification practice test with real exam pattern. It must cover exam syllabus with good 1Z0-804 practice questions.
Quick overview of 1Z0-804
This is an entry level Java SE 7 Programmer certification without any mandatory pre-requirement.
|Exam Title||Java SE 7 Programmer II|
|Number of Questions||65|
|Java Version||SE 7|
|Exam Format||Multiple Choice|
|Exam Price||Contact Oracle Site or Local Test Center|
What is 1Z0-804 Practice Tests?
1Z0-804 Practice Tests is an examination, where the marks counted based real-exam pattern which serves as practice for real exam. It must cover real exam syllabus with good practice questions to prepare for OCPJP 7.
What are the topics must be covered in 1Z0-804 Practice Tests?
The Practice Tests must cover the following test topics:
Java Class Design
- Use access modifiers: private, protected, and public
- Override methods
- Overload constructors and methods
- Use the instanceof operator and casting
- Use virtual method invocation
- Override the hashCode, equals, and toString methods from the Object class to improve the functionality of your class.
- Use package and import statements
Advanced Class Design
- Identify when and how to apply abstract classes
- Construct abstract Java classes and subclasses
- Use the static and final keywords
- Create top-level and nested classes
- Use enumerated types
Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Write code that declares, implements and/or extends interfaces
- Choose between interface inheritance and class inheritance
- Apply cohesion, low-coupling, IS-A, and HAS-A principles
- Apply object composition principles (including has-a relationships)
- Design a class using a Singleton design pattern
- Write code to implement the Data Access Object (DAO) pattern
- Design and create objects using a factory pattern
Generics and Collections
- Create a generic class
- Use the diamond for type inference
- Analyze the interoperability of collections that use raw types and generic types
- Use wrapper classes, autoboxing and unboxing
- Create and use List, Set and Deque implementations
- Create and use Map implementations
- Use java.util.Comparator and java.lang.Comparable
- Sort and search arrays and lists
- Search, parse and build strings (including Scanner, StringTokenizer, StringBuilder, String and Formatter)
- Search, parse, and replace strings by using regular expressions, using expression patterns for matching limited to: . (dot), * (star), + (plus), ?, \d, \D, \s, \S, \w, \W, \b. \B, , ().
- Format strings using the formatting parameters: %b, %c, %d, %f, and %s in format strings.
Exceptions and Assertions
- Use throw and throws statements
- Develop code that handles multiple Exception types in a single catch block
- Develop code that uses try-with-resources statements (including using classes that implement the AutoCloseable interface)
- Create custom exceptions
- Test invariants by using assertions
Java I/O Fundamentals
- Read and write data from the console
- Use streams to read from and write to files by using classes in the java.io package including BufferedReader, BufferedWriter, File, FileReader, FileWriter, DataInputStream, DataOutputStream, ObjectOutputStream, ObjectInputStream, and PrintWriter
Java File I/O (NIO.2)
- Operate on file and directory paths with the Path class
- Check, delete, copy, or move a file or directory with the Files class
- Read and change file and directory attributes, focusing on the BasicFileAttributes, DosFileAttributes, and PosixFileAttributes interfaces
- Recursively access a directory tree using the DirectoryStream and FileVisitor interfaces
- Find a file with the PathMatcher interface
- Watch a directory for changes with the WatchService interface
Building Database Applications with JDBC
- Describe the interfaces that make up the core of the JDBC API (including the Driver, Connection, Statement, and ResultSet interfaces and their relationship to provider implementations)
- Identify the components required to connect to a database using the DriverManager class (including the jdbc URL)
- Submit queries and read results from the database (including creating statements, returning result sets, iterating through the results, and properly closing result sets, statements, and connections)
- Use JDBC transactions (including disabling auto-commit mode, committing and rolling back transactions, and setting and rolling back to savepoints)
- Construct and use RowSet objects using the RowSetProvider class and the RowSetFactory interface
- Create and use PreparedStatement and CallableStatement objects
- Create and use the Thread class and the Runnable interface
- Manage and control thread lifecycle
- Synchronize thread access to shared data
- Identify code that may not execute correctly in a multi-threaded environment.
- Use collections from the java.util.concurrent package with a focus on the advantages over and differences from the traditional java.util collections.
- Use Lock, ReadWriteLock, and ReentrantLock classes in the java.util.concurrent.locks package to support lock-free thread-safe programming on single variables.
- Use Executor, ExecutorService, Executors, Callable, and Future to execute tasks using thread pools.
- Use the parallel Fork/Join Framework
- Read and set the locale by using the Locale object
- Build a resource bundle for each locale
- Call a resource bundle from an application
- Format dates, numbers, and currency values for localization with the NumberFormat and DateFormat classes (including number format patterns)
- Describe the advantages of localizing an application
- Define a locale using language and country codes
1Z0-804 Practice Tests
The numbers are huge when you search on the internet for 1Z0-804 preparation. Find the list of 1Z0-804 Practice Tests.
|Test Name||Test Type||Total Questions|
|Free 1Z0-804 Java SE 7 Programmer II Practice Mock Exam||Practice Tests||30 Questions|
Here are tips to choose best 1Z0-804 Practice Tests.
Tip #1: Select 1Z0-804 Practice Tests from experienced vendors only
One of the most important criteria is making sure you choose an 1Z0-804 Practice Tests from an experienced vendor, and the content must be developed by Java Certified Experts. The Exam Simulator software app meets established quality standards.
Tip #2: Compare the price to your budget
Studying for the 1Z0-804 Practice Tests can be expensive when you include training materials, books and the exam fees. You will probably have a budget for your 1Z0-804 journey, so compare the prices of 1Z0-804 Practice Tests and select one that provides the highest level of quality for a price you can afford.
Tip #3: Ensure that the 1Z0-804 Practice Tests are based on the most recent Oracle’s syllabus
Don’t waste time using a Mock Exam that isn’t based on the most recent 1Z0-804 syllabus. It sounds simple, but be sure to check that the 1Z0-804 Practice Tests you are looking at is actually based on the latest version. If it isn’t, you could waste a lot of time on questions (and answers) that will not accurately reflect what the exam will be like.
Tip #4: Establish the 1Z0-804 Practice Tests content
Select an 1Z0-804 Practice Tests that has lot of questions. Lot. It makes the exam preparation too easy if the simulator presents you with same questions over again, so opt for a tool that offers you a great variety to test your abilities fully. While you are looking into the questions find out who wrote them. Choose a simulator where the questions have been written by a group of Java Experts. This ensures that you will be seeing questions from a variety of people, which have most likely been peer-reviewed to ensure quality.
Tip #5: Check it has full exam mode
The 1Z0-804 Practice Tests you choose should have a full exam mode. This means that you can take a practice exam in advance of the real thing. It should be very realistic, with the option to mark questions for review, as that is what you will be able to do during the actual exam. Ideally, you will want to choose a simulator that enables you to take the tests as many times as you like.
Tip #6: Check it offers learning mode
Learning mode in an exam simulator is a good option to support your day-to-day studies during your 1Z0-804 exam preparation. You can use learning mode to review various areas of the syllabus. For instance you might want to focus on questions coming from just one subject area.
Tip #7: Establish the level of technical support 1
Z0-804 Practice Tests can be web-based or available to download and install on your computer. Either way, find out what sort of technical support the company offers. Ideally, look for a company that provides help through their website when things go wrong, or a ‘contact us’ page. In the worst case, you might want to return the product completely, so find out if they offer a full refund if you are not satisfied.