The Oracle Java certification program certifies the student in all Oracle Java editions (Java SE and Java EE). They are also given education in related technologies and techniques. To get certification, one must go through few performance assessments, hands on training and examinations. Having yourself certified will give you added advantage among others and cast a good impression on your employer. This is because the Oracle Java Certification is an impressive professional benchmark that shows you have experience and expertise. It is a wonderful addition to your Curriculum Vitae.
Through “MyExamCloud” Study plans, you will be able to achieve any of the 5 levels of Oracle Java Certification Program. These five levels range across 9 pillars and are broken down further into different product families and groupings. Oracle Java Certifications are tested via Pearson VUE. There will be tests, training, the completion of prerequisite certifications and course verification forms that have to be filled in. The 5 levels that can be attained by a student are listed below:
5 levels of Oracle Java Certification.
1. Java Associate Certification: This is the prerequisite for some of the other certifications that follow. Java Associate Certification provides a solid foundation. While studying, you will learn all the ground work for supporting Oracle products. The associate certifications are organized based on Java SE versions:
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 7 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer
2. Java Professional Certification: The Java professional certification requires that you complete the Java Associate Certification. It will give you a great deal of knowledge in specific areas of Oracle Java technology. When you are an Oracle certified Java professional, you will be able to demonstrate skills and knowledge that are on the next level. Some Oracle certified professionals work as CTOs/Tech leads/Tech Architect. The professional certifications are organized based on Java SE versions:
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer
3. Java Master Certification: When you are a master in the eyes of Oracle, you will have the highest level of skill and proficiency in Oracle technologies. An Oracle master has the knowledge that is required to answer very difficult and important questions. They will also be able to solve complex issues. This certification is not the one that you can start off right away. You have to pass the Associate and Professional Certifications in order to get started with the Oracle master certification. This is because the course content requires building on the basis of the knowledge attained in the prior two certifications. There are currently two master certifications available for Java technology:
- Oracle Certified Master, Java SE Developer Certification
- Oracle Certified Master, Java EE 6 Architect Certification
4. Java Expert Certification– This certification stands alone. The Oracle Expert Certification training will consist of specialized education that focuses on niche based skills that will be useful in Domains, technologies and architectures. This certification really falls under a different category and cannot be placed with the prior certifications. The following Java Expert Certifications are more valuable for any professionals:
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 EJB Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 JPA Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 JSF Developer
5. Junior Certification: Finally, there is an Oracle Certified Junior-Associate option that is mainly focused on young people who want to study computer science in the future. It is a perfect first step to get the stone rolling.
- Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate
If you want to study for Oracle certifications, you can check out “MyExamCloud” Java certification study plans. It will help you study for all the levels of certification that have been made available by Oracle. You can even study from your mobile phones or tablets. MyExamCloud Java Certification Study Plans will help you through out all the steps of your certification journey. Good luck!
Visit http://www.myexamcloud.com/onlineexam/collection/javacertification to learn more about Java Certifications.