EPractize Labs Software, an emerging global provider for Skill Development and Skill Evaluation products launched Online Test Software (Version 3.0) today.
The supremacy to augment your business is by potent employees those who deliver commanding output. But identifying the right resource to your assignment is a tedious task without proper screening solution. EPractize Labs is the only one company to offer Online Exam Software suitable for any kind of exams in any language.
This online test tool can fit into all kinds of assessment including employment, training, performance appraisal, online interview, university exams, etc. This exam tool can be suitable for any kind of organization such as IT Organizations, Recruitment Agencies, Training Companies, Universities, Government Organizations, Schools, Colleges, etc.
The new version comes up with the following features:
1. Diverse question types (Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Single Text, Match the right choices, and Descriptive).
2. Load users and questions from spreadsheet
3. Create questions and tests in any language with WYSIWYG HTML editor
4. Add image or any kind of media files in questions and answers
6. Examinees can draw images and record voice answers
7. Examinees’ answer-sheet for descriptive type support any special characters and format
8. New user role added for printing questions
9. Print Manager can create different versions of same test with random questions from the test pool
10. Improved test reports
Skill evaluation lab 3.0 supports complete online testing features with reliable and scalable application to support multiple concurrent accesses. The product architecture requires an open source application server and open source database, no investment required to run the software apart from product binary.
Start using the new version of online test at http://www.123testlab.com or visit http://www.epractizelabs.com/online-test/online-exam-software.html to improve your screening or exam process.