Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Services Developer Preparation Article
Oracle offers variety of Java Certifications for all Java Editions (Java SE, Java EE and Java ME). Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Web Services Developer (Formerly Sun Certified Web Services Developer (SCDJWS 5)) certification provides knowledge required to develop Java EE 5 Web service applications using JAX-WS and XML processing APIs.
What exam I need to pass to achieve OCP for Java EE 5 Web Services Developer Certification?
You need to complete 1Z0-862 Java Enterprise Edition 5 Web Services Developer Certified Professional Exam to achieve this certification.
What kind of knowledge I can achieve after completing this certification?
Passing this exam certifies that the candidate has achieved a standard level of proficiency with web services, as well as with the Java technologies that support web services.
Do I need any prior certification to take this exam?
Oracle Certified Professional, Java Programmer (SE 5 or SE 6) OR Sun Certified Java Programmer (any edition)
Where do I get complete information about exam objective?
• Topic 1 XML Web Service Standards
• Topic 2 SOAP 1.2 Web Service Standards
• Topic 3 Describing and Publishing (WSDL and UDDI)
• Topic 4 JAX-WS
• Topic 5 REST, JSON, SOAP and XML Processing APIs (JAXP, JAXB and SAAJ)
• Topic 6 JAXR
• Topic 7 J2EE Web Services
• Topic 8 Security
• Topic 9 Developing Web Services
• Topic 10 Web Services Interoperability Technologies
• Topic 11 General Design and Architecture
• Topic 12 Endpoint Design and Architecture
You can visit Oracle site at http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=324 or Download EPractize Labs SCDJWS 5 Training Lab and click Plan > Objective to know more details about this certification.
How much time I need to prepare for this exam?
You can access our Time Estimator to know your preparation estimation at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification-advisor/time-estimator.php?s=7
Is there any recommended Training Guide or Book available for this certification?
EPractize Labs offer complete Training Material that includes set of Mock Exams to prepare for this certification. You can download at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification/sun/scdjws-exam-5.html
What are the benefits I can achieve after completing this exam?
• Clear evidence that you have standard level of proficiency with web services, as well as with the Java technologies that support web services.
• The certification empowers in driving Web Services Programming based on Java EE web services APIS.
• SCDJWS certified programmers can easily design and develop the web service code based on Java EE APIs.
• Being a SCDJWS certified developer helps you to improve your career potential, gain more respect, and boost up your job security and opportunities.
• With SCDJWS certified developer, you become more competitive in the job market.
What are the benefits my employer can achieve after completing this exam?
• Enables management to distinguish SCDJWS certified programmer as Java professionals who can develop quality code efficiently and effectively.
• Helps in deciding the best web services development APIs or Java Components based on latest Java EE APIS.
• More confidence to work on Java Code technical decisions with business partners.
• Enables project team to get best coding practices and guidance from a qualified Java Web Service Developer.
Good luck for your preparation!