Oracle offers variety of Java Certifications for all Java Editions (Java SE, Java EE and Java ME). Oracle Certified Professional, Java EE 5 Business Component Developer (Formerly Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)) certification provides knowledge required to develop Java EE 5 EJB and JPA applications.
What exam I need to pass to achieve OCP for Java EE 5 Business Component Developer Certification?
You need to complete 1Z0-860 Java Enterprise Edition 5 Business Component Developer Certified Professional Exam to achieve this certification.
What kind of knowledge I can achieve after completing this certification?
This certification is for Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) technology business component developers who are responsible for designing, developing, testing, deploying and integrating EJB applications.
Do I need any prior certification to take this exam?
Oracle Certified Professional, Java (SE 5 or SE 6) Programmer OR Sun Certified Java Programmer (any edition)
Where do I get complete information about exam objective?
• Topic 1 EJB 3.0 Overview
• Topic 2 General EJB 3.0 Enterprise Bean Knowledge
• Topic 3 EJB 3.0 Session Bean Component Contract & Lifecycle
• Topic 4 EJB 3.0 Message-Driven Bean Component Contract
• Topic 5 Java Persistence API Entities
• Topic 6 Java Persistence Entity Operations
• Topic 7 Persistence Units and Persistence Contexts
• Topic 8 Java Persistence Query Language
• Topic 9 Transactions
• Topic 10 Exceptions
• Topic 11 Security Management
You can visit Oracle site at http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=323 or Download EPractize Labs SCBCD 5 Training Lab and click Plan > Objective to know more details about this certification.
How much time I need to prepare for this exam?
You can access our Time Estimator to know your preparation estimation at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification-advisor/time-estimator.php?s=6
Is there any recommended Training Guide or Book available for this certification?
EPractize Labs offer complete Training Material that includes set of Mock Exams to prepare for this certification. You can download at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification/sun/scbcd-exam-5.html
What are the benefits I can achieve after completing this exam?
• Clear evidence that you have experience in designing, developing, testing, deploying, and integrating Enterprise JavaBeans EJB Edition 3.0.
• The certification empowers in driving EJB Programming based on 3.0.
• SCBCD/OCPJBCD certified programmers can easily design and develop the code based on EJB 3.0.
• Being a SCBCD/OCPJBCD certified developer helps you to improve your career potential, gain more respect, and boost up your job security and opportunities.
• With SCBCD/OCPJBCD certified developer, you become more competitive in the job market.
What are the benefits my employer can achieve after completing this exam?
• Enables management to distinguish SCBCD/OCPJBCD certified programmer as Java professionals who can develop quality code efficiently and effectively.
• Helps in deciding the best development APIs or Java Components based on latest Java EE APIS.
• More confidence to work on Java Code technical decisions with business partners.
• Enables project team to get best coding practices and guidance from a qualified Java Developer.
Good luck for your preparation!