Oracle offers variety of Java Certifications for all Java Editions (Java SE, Java EE and Java ME). Oracle Certified Expert, Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer (Formerly Sun Certified EJB Developer for the Java EE6 Platform (SCEJBD 6)) certification provides knowledge required to develop Java EE 6 Enterprise applications using EJB.
What exam I need to pass to achieve OCE for Java EE 6 EJB Developer Certification?
You need to complete 1Z0-895 Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 Enterprise JavaBeans Developer Certified Expert Exam to achieve this certification.
What kind of knowledge I can achieve after completing this certification?
Through careful exam preparation, the candidate should gain practical experience with the EJB technology coding experience of session beans and message driven-beans. This candidate should also be familiar with EJB design, best practices, transaction management, messaging fundamentals, and security.
Do I need any prior certification to take this exam?
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 5 or SE 6 Programmer OR Sun Certified Java Programmer (any edition)
Where do I get complete information about exam objective?
- Topic 1 Introduction to Java EE
- Topic 2 Implementing Session Beans
- Topic 3 Accessing Session Beans
- Topic 4 Advanced Session Bean Concepts
- Topic 5 Singleton Session Bean
- Topic 6 Developing Java EE Applications Using Messaging
- Topic 7 Developing Message-Driven Beans
- Topic 8 Using Timer Services Objectives
- Topic 9 Implementing Interceptor Classes and Methods
- Topic 10 Implementing Transactions
- Topic 11 Implementing Security
- Topic 12 Using EJB Technology Best Practices
You can visit Oracle site at http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=431 or Download EPractize Labs Java EE 6 EJB OCE Training Lab and click Plan > Objective to know more details about this certification.
How much time I need to prepare for this exam?
You can access our Time Estimator to know your preparation estimation at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification-advisor/time-estimator.php?s=12
Is there any recommended Training Guide or Book available for this certification?
EPractize Labs offer complete Training Material that includes set of Mock Exams to prepare for this certification. You can download at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification/sun/oce-ejb-exam-6.html
What are the benefits I can achieve after completing this exam?
- The certification empowers in driving Java EE Design and Development for enterprise applications business logic using EJB.
- OCE certified developers can easily evaluate various design options (Business Logic, Scheduler, Timer, Web Service and Messaging), frameworks, software COTS components, etc.
- Being a certified expert will help to improve your career potential, gain more respect, boost up your job security and opportunities.
- With OCE certification, you are more competitive in the job market.
What are the benefits my employer can achieve after completing this exam?
- Enables management to distinguish OCE as professionals, who can act as Technical Lead for new or existing initiatives.
- Helps in deciding the best design/architecture,frameworks and software COTS components based on project budget to minimize cost.
- More confidence to drive technical requirements with business partners.
- Enables project team to acquire guidance on best practices from a qualified expert.
Good luck for your preparation!