If online exam is the key to student success, Skill Evaluation Lab 2014 has the keys for your success.
This exam generator application can save time and cost of school/college exams, pre-employment testing, training exams, performance appraisal, employee survey and employee training.
These are some of the salient features of version 2014:
- Different roles for exam management, report management, print management and exam takers.
- Easily create your own tests with single choice, multiple choice, single text, match the right choice and descriptive questions.
- Import questions from XL, XLSX, DOC and DOCX files.
- Create voice questions directly on your desktop head phone. Can be used for conducting online exams for Visually Challenged candidates.
- Examinee can write and draw images for descriptive questions. They can also record their voice answers from web.
- An instant communication – SMS and Email alerts for exam takers and administrators.
- Exam page with question pallets for easy navigation.
- The product can scale up to any number of concurrent users.
- Load questions from XL spreadsheet or from question editor within the product.
- A language-proof package – Create questions in any language with image, videos and flash files.
- An Opportunity for an improvement – Test/topic comparison charts to measure overall weakness areas.
- Performance chart and focus lab for trainee results to track the training progress.
- Ranking chart to select candidates for appreciation or performance appraisal
- Multi-format outputs – Reports can be exported to PDF, RTF, HTML and CSV formats.
Read more about this online exam software at http://www.epractizelabs.com/online-test/online-exam-software.html