Oracle offers variety of Java Certifications for all Java Editions (Java SE, Java EE and Java ME). Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component (Formerly DeveloperJava Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 JavaServer Pages and Servlet Developer) certification provides basic knowledge required to develop Java EE 6 Enterprise applications using JSP and Servlet.
What exam I need to pass to achieve OCE for Java EE 6 Web Component Developer Certified Expert Exam Certification?
You need to complete 1Z0-899 OCE for Java EE 6 Web Component Developer Certified Expert Exam to achieve this certification.
What kind of knowledge I can achieve after completing this certification?
This certification is geared toward experienced developers of Java technology applications. Certified individuals should have the knowledge and skills to quickly build web applications suited to any Java EE 6 application server using JSP and servlet technologies. They should be familiar with the current methods for analyzing, designing, developing, and deploying web applications with Java technologies and have some experience in constructing and deploying the small-to-medium scale web applications found in intranet and low-volume commercial sites.
Do I need any prior certification to take this exam?
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 5 or SE 6 Programmer OR Sun Certified Java Programmer (any edition)
Where do I get complete information about exam objective?
• Topic 1 Introduction to Java Servlets
• Topic 2 Introduction to Java Server Pages
• Topic 3 Implementing an MVC Design
• Topic 4 The servlet’s environment
• Topic 5 Container facilities for servlets and JSPs
• Topic 6 More view facilities
• Topic 7 Developing JSP pages
• Topic 8 Developing JSP pages using custom tags
• Topic 9 More Controller facilities
• Topic 10 More options for the Model
• Topic 11 Asynchronous web applications
• Topic 12 Web application security
You can visit Oracle site at http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=527 or Download EPractize Labs Java EE 6 JSP and Servlet OCE Training Lab and click Plan > Objective to know more details about this certification.
How much time I need to prepare for this exam?
You can access our Time Estimator to know your preparation estimation at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification-advisor/time-estimator.php?s=11
Is there any recommended Training Guide or Book available for this certification?
EPractize Labs offer complete Training Material that includes set of Mock Exams to prepare for this certification. You can download at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification/sun/oce-jsp-servlet-exam-6.html
What are the benefits I can achieve after completing this exam?
• The certification empowers in driving Java EE Web Architecture for enterprise applications.
• OCE certified experts can easily evaluate various design options, frameworks, software COTS components, etc.
• Being a certified expert will help to improve your career potential, gain more respect, boost up your job security and opportunities.
• With OCE certification, you are more competitive in the job market.
What are the benefits my employer can achieve after completing this exam?
• Enables management to distinguish OCE as professionals, who can act as Technical Lead for new or existing initiatives.
• Helps in deciding the best architecture,frameworks and software COTS components based on project budget to minimize cost.
• More confidence to drive technical requirements with business partners.
• Enables project team to acquire guidance on best practices from a qualified architect.
Good luck for your preparation!