Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 JavaServer Faces Developer Preparation Article
Oracle offers variety of Java Certifications for all Java Editions (Java SE, Java EE and Java ME). Oracle Certified Professional, Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 6 JavaServer Faces Developer Sun Certified JSF Developer for the Java EE6 Platform (OCEJSFD 6)) certification provides knowledge required to develop Java EE 6 Web applications using JSF.
What exam I need to pass to achieve Java EE 6 JavaServer Faces Developer Certification?
You need to complete 1Z0-896 - Java EE 6 JavaServer Faces Developer Certified Expert Exam to achieve this certification.
What kind of knowledge I can achieve after completing this certification?
The Candidate should be able to design web applications using standard architectures, protocols, technologies and components as well as configure JSF within the Web Container. These candidates will have a working knowledge of how to design views using JSF and ES, custom components using Facelets and design and develop the model using JavaBeans or Pojos. They should also be able to integrate external resources, navigation flow/redirection, models and views using events and security.
Do I need any prior certification to take this exam?
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 5 or SE 6 Programmer OR Sun Certified Java Programmer (any edition)
Where do I get complete information about exam objective?
• Topic 1 Design web applications using standard architectures, protocols, technologies and components
• Topic 2 Configure JSF within the Web Container
• Topic 3 Design views using JSF and EL
• Topic 4 Design custom components using Facelets
• Topic 5 Design and develop the model using JavaBeans or Pojos
• Topic 6 Integrate external resources such as JPA within Web Application
• Topic 7 Integrate navigation flow/ redirection
• Topic 8 Integrate models and views using events
• Topic 9 Validate application data
• Topic 10 Application data conversion
• Topic 11 Identify, Capture, and Resolve Errors
• Topic 12 Integrate Security
• Topic 13 Test, package and deploy applications
You can visit Oracle site at http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=5001&get_params=p_exam_id:1Z0-896 or Download EPractize Labs OCEJSFD 6 Training Lab and click Plan > Objective to know more details about this certification.
How much time I need to prepare for this exam?
You can access our Time Estimator to know your preparation estimation at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification-advisor/time-estimator.php?s=14
Is there any recommended Training Guide or Book available for this certification?
EPractize Labs offer complete Training Material that includes set of Mock Exams to prepare for this certification. You can download at http://www.epractizelabs.com/certification/oracle/ocejsf-6/mockexam.html
What are the benefits I can achieve after completing this exam?
• The certification empowers in driving Java EE Web Tier for enterprise applications.
• OCE JSF certified developers can easily evaluate various design options, navigation rules, frameworks, software COTS components, etc.
• Being a certified JSF developer will help to improve your career potential, gain more respect, boost up your job security and opportunities.
• With JSF OCE certification, you are more competitive in the job market.
What are the benefits my employer can achieve after completing this exam?
• Enables management to distinguish OCEJSF Developer as professionals, who can act as Technical Lead for new or existing initiatives.
• Helps in deciding the best architecture, navigation rules, frameworks and software COTS components based on project budget to minimize cost.
• More confidence to drive technical requirements with business partners.
• Enables project team to acquire guidance on best practices from a qualified developer.
Good luck for your preparation!