Java Developer Training, MyExamCloud Java EE Developer course. This training course is developed with practical programming examples using Wildfly application server. Each session comes with runnable Java EE applications to understand latest components and APIs. The training course uses latest Java EE components and APIs. The appendix section is updated every time when there is new component or API in Java EE.
The course structure is organized to start from architecture introduction to Java Platforms, history of computer applications, the real usage of web and application servers, Java EE introduction, developing web tier Servlet components, developing web socket applications, developing web tier JSP components, developing web tier JSF components, developing business tier EJB components, developing CDI, developing JPA entities, developing SOAP based web service, developing RESTful based web service, developing JMS applications, developing JSON processing applications, developing websocket programs, developing batch processing applications, developing Java EE concurrency and finally securing Java EE applications using container managed security/program managed security.
Who can benefit from this course?
This is the first developer course which covers all Java EE components and latest API changes in single place, so it will be very useful for any Java EE aspirants. In simple terms, we could say that "MyExamCloud Java Developer Course is must needed for all senior Java Developers".
Upon completion of this course, your knowledge may lead to any of the following positions: Java EE Developer
- Java EE Designer
- Java EE Tech Lead
- Java EE Project Lead
Start learning MyExamCloud Java EE Developer Course and be a super hero in Java community.
|Version||Java 7 & Java 6|
This course requires no previous coding experience and acts as a one-stop training course, teaches you from absolute beginner level concepts to the very advanced topics of Java.
The Java training course enables students and professionals to understand the basic concepts of Core Java 8 such as the scope of variables, operators, arrays, loops, methods, constructors while gaining hands-on experience in JDBC and JUnit Framework.
The Java training course then allows you to comprehend advanced Java topics such as JDBC, Hibernate Query Language(HQL), JSP’s Servlets, SOA, web services and get acquainted with frameworks like Hibernate and Spring
By the end of this Java online training course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
- Understand basic Core Java 8 concepts
- Implement multi-threading, string handling, and exception handling techniques
- Set up connection using JDBC to communicate with Database
- Understand servlet fundamentals like J2EE, HTTP Protocol, HTML, etc. in detail
- Create a JSP by following the directives, and run an application
- Learn Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and its exciting features
- Map relationships with Hibernate
- Learn how to configure AOP in a Java application
- Dive deeply into SOA Architecture
- Design a SOAP-based web service
Java Training course is ideal for:
- Students and professionals desiring to become Java Developers
- Software developers
- Web designers
- Programming enthusiasts
- Engineering graduates
- Java is the most popular programming language in use (TIOBE index) since it’s the only language that works across all computer platforms and Android mobile without needing to be recompiled for each one.
- Java is widely used for developing cutting-edge applications be it for the web or mobile platform and acts as the stepping stone for anyone willing to start their career in mobile development as it is the base for all your Android applications.
- Excelling in Java also allows you to have a career in Big Data since Hadoop the most famous framework of Big Data makes use of Java for design and development.
There is no prerequisite for taking up this course. Anyone with zero programming knowledge and an interest to learn Java programming can take up this Java training course.
The author of MyExamCloud Java EE Architect Training course is Mr. Ganesh, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Architect at EPractize Labs Software Private Limited. He is a Sun Certified Enterprise Architect and Sun Certified Java Programmer. He has developed Java EE applications in early 2000 with EJB 2.0.
He has worked on all the earlier versions of the Java EE at Syntel and Cognizant Technology Solutions. The Java EE experience includes many successful software projects architecture, design and development. 10 years ago he has started an education solution IT company and recently launched MyExamCloud platform for next generation exam preparation mentor.
He has architected and developed following products at EPractize Labs Software:
- Training Lab
- Test Generator Lab
- Skill Evaluation Lab
The presentation designer of this course is Mr. Pondurai Singh, Senior Program Designer at EPractize Labs Software Private Limited. He is involved in branding and user interface design for all EPractize Labs Products.
Related Training Courses